- Carla -'s Note:
This is a simple recipe to prepare, delicious with fresh vegetables from your summer garden. Serve over your favorite rice for a complete meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 recipe basic meatballs (prepared from Basic Meatballs)
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme leaves, minced
- 1/2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 medium zucchini, sliced thin
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, Grated
- 2 tomatoes (Cut each tomato into 8 wedges.)
- 1Prepare the basic meatballs Basic Meatballs and set aside.
- 2Melt the margarine in a large skillet.
- 3Add the garlic, thyme leaves, mushrooms, and zucchini; cook over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4Add the cooked meatballs; cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
- 5Sprinkle with the salt and cheese.
- 6Add the tomato wedges, cover and heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- 7Serve over rice for a complete meal.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Harvest Time Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.3
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.3 mg
- Sodium 211.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
recipe basic meatballs