Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This delicacy is so delicious, it's well worth the hunt for the mini pumpkins!
- 1 small pumpkin (miniature)
- 1 dash apple juice
- 1 teaspoon sweet onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons celery, minced
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup brown rice, cooked
- Slice 1 inch off the top of the pumpkin, leaving seeds intact.
- Bake pumpkins upside-down for 15 min at 350 degrees.
- Let cool and scoop out seeds.
- In a saucepan, heat juice, onion, celery, and parsley until soft.
- Stir in cranberries and rice; stir until rice is cooked.
- Stuff mixture into pumpkins and bake rightside-up for 15 minutes at 350 degees.