Babs in Toyland's Note:
This is a tangy salad that all the blue cheese lovers will like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup walnuts
- 4 ounces blue cheese
- 2 granny smith apples, thinly sliced
- assorted baby greens
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1Brush walnuts with butter, sprinkle with salt and roast in 250 degree oven for about 15 minutes until toasted.
- 2Arrange greens on individual plates.
- 3Top with some of each; apple, walnuts and cheese.
- 4Drizzle lightly with dressing.
- 5For the dressing, combine all the ingredients in a jar and shake until well blended.
Browse Our Top Raspberries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Raspberries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Harvest Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 425.5
- Calories from Fat 315
- Total Fat 35.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 34.5 mg
- Sodium 320.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 20.8 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: