- 1 cup walnuts
- 4 ounces blue cheese
- 2 granny smith apples, thinly sliced
- assorted baby greens
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush walnuts with butter, sprinkle with salt and roast in 250 degree oven for about 15 minutes until toasted.
- Arrange greens on individual plates.
- Top with some of each; apple, walnuts and cheese.
- Drizzle lightly with dressing.
- For the dressing, combine all the ingredients in a jar and shake until well blended.