Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
The perfect fall salad with pears and dried cranberries. This recipe was adapted from The Wine Lover's cookbook. The original recipe called for pomegranate seed instead of dried cranberries.
- 236.59 ml riesling wine, simmred, reduced by half, and cooled
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- 29.58 ml white wine vinegar
- 1.23 ml kosher salt
- 1.23 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 88.74 ml olive oil
- 453.59 g mixed greens
- 118.29 ml crumbled blue cheese
- 78.07 ml walnut pieces
- 118.29 ml dried cranberries
- 236.59 ml peeled and diced pear
- Whisk all dressing ingredient together in a nonreactive mixing bowl.
- Evenly divide mixed greens in bowls and top with bleu cheese, walnuts, dried cranberries, and pears.
- Top with whisked dressing.
This is a great fall salad utiizing the best of the season. Beautiful presentation and wonderful flavors! Definitly company worthy but easy to assemble.