Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A yummy salad. The combination of sweet and tart, crisp and soft! I love this recipe. Can't remember where I found it.
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped and toasted
- 1 bunch spinach, rinsed and torn into bite sized pieces
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1⁄2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons raspberry jam, with seeds
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup walnut oil
- salt and pepper
- Combine walnuts, spinach, cranberries, blue cheese, tomatoes, avacado and onion
- Whisk or process together jam, vinegar, oil salt and pepper for dressing.
- Top salad with dressing just before serving.
- Dressing best if made day ahead.