Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great punch for fall get togethers. I was given this recipe by a fellow coworker and posted it here for safe keeping. I use a 1 liter bottle of Liptons Citrus Green tea and also add fresh apple cider to the mix.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen apple juice concentrate
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 quart green tea
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar, packed into cup
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 (2 liter) bottle carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 2 oranges
- Blend the first 6 ingredients together in large bowl.
- Add cinnamon sticks.
- Slice fresh oranges and stud with whole cloves.
- Pour mixture over ice
- Add orange slices.
- Pour lemon lime soda over top and stir.