1/1 Photo of Harvest Pumpkin Cookies
I make these every year for Thanksgiving and they are a huge hit! I haven't made them yet with the cranberries though. ENJOY!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and all spice in medium bowl.
- 3Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- 4Beat in pumpkin, egg and vanilla.
- 5Gradually add flour mixture.
- 6Beat at low speed until well blended, stir in chopped pecans and cranberries with spoon.
- 7Drop heaping tablespoonsfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 8Flatten slightly with back of spoon, and press one pecan half into center of each cookie.
- 9Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- 10Let cookies stand on cookie sheets 1 minute; transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- 11Store tightly covered at room temperature or you can freeze up to 3 months.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Harvest Pumpkin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.9
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 19.4 mg
- Sodium 97.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 1.3 g