1/3 Photos of Harvest Pumpkin Cheesecake
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 5 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in the butter.
- 2Press onto the bottom and 2 inches up the sides of a greased 9-inch springform pan.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes.
- 4Cool on a wire rack.
- 5In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- 6Add eggs, pumpkin and spices; beat just until combined.
- 7Pour into crust.
- 8Place cheesecake/pan in a large rectangular baking pan filled with 2 inches of hot water; place in a 350 degree oven and bake for 1 hour or until center is almost set.
- 9Remove cheesecake from oven and water-filled pan and cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- 10Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- 11Refrigerate until completely cooled (center will fall).
- 12Remove sides of pan just before serving.
- 13Garnish with whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Harvest Pumpkin Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.6
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 121.7 mg
- Sodium 292.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 23.0 g
- Protein 5.8 g