Cook1 hr 5 mins
Make and share this Harvest Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter or 5 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup cooked pumpkin or 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
- whipped cream
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in the butter.
- Press onto the bottom and 2 inches up the sides of a greased 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Add eggs, pumpkin and spices; beat just until combined.
- Pour into crust.
- Place cheesecake/pan in a large rectangular baking pan filled with 2 inches of hot water; place in a 350 degree oven and bake for 1 hour or until center is almost set.
- Remove cheesecake from oven and water-filled pan and cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- Refrigerate until completely cooled (center will fall).
- Remove sides of pan just before serving.
- Garnish with whipped cream.