1/6 Photos of Harvest Pumpkin Apple Bread
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 5 mins
All the flavors of Autumn combined into one scrumptious bread. This tastes great with coffee or tea! I make this using Egg Beaters and unsweetened applesauce in place of half the oil to make it healthier. Prep time includes cooling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease and flour two 9 x 5-inch loaf pans.
- 3Combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
- 4Combine sugar, pumpkin, eggs, vegetable oil and apple juice in large mixer bowl; beat until just blended.
- 5Add pumpkin mixture to flour mixture; stir just until moistened.
- 6Fold in apples.
- 7Spoon batter into prepared loaf pans.
- 8Bake for 65 to 70 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 9Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- 10To make using three 8 X 4-inch loaf pans: Prepare as above and bake for 60 to 65 minutes.
- 11To make using five or six 5 X 3-inch mini-loaf pans: Prepare as above and bake for 55 to 60 minutes.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Harvest Pumpkin Apple Bread
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.8
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 37.2 mg
- Sodium 315.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 32.0 g
- Protein 3.4 g