Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This has been a requirement of any company dinner at our house. It is very rich and cheesy, probably still fattening with low fat substitutes, which I use. The taste is wonderful
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 13 x 9 pan with cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients together except topping ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spoon into pan.
- In a small bowl mix topping ingredients.
- Sprinkle over potato mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
These were really good - very rich flavor! And so easy to make :-)
You're right; these potatoes make a hit...with family, friends, and at the office potluck. I've made it for all of those groups. Never had left-overs! Thanks for posting.