- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 medium onion, chopped (optional)
- 2 cups corn flakes, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 13 x 9 pan with cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients together except topping ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spoon into pan.
- In a small bowl mix topping ingredients.
- Sprinkle over potato mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.