Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got this recipe from an 1995 womens magazine, came across it while cleaning out my recipe drawer... haven't tried it yet but it sounds really good
- 4 lbs potatoes, peeled and in 1/8-inch slices
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 yellow peppers, in 1/2-inch wide slices
- 1 lb plum tomato, in 1/4-inch slices lengthwise
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry oregano leaves
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease 4 quart shallow baking dish.
- Layer one third potatoes.
- One third salt and pepper.
- Half the peppers and tomato slices and herbs.
- Repeat layers ending with potatoes on top.
- Rest of the salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with 1/4 cup Olive oil.
- Bake 1 hour or until potatoes are tender and top is light brown.
- Sprinkle with cheese, bake 5 minute more.
- Let sit 10 minutes before serving.