Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
If you're looking for a popcorn recipe that's a little out of the ordinary, this is it.
- 78.07 ml butter
- 4.92 ml dried dill weed
- 4.92 ml lemon pepper seasoning
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1892.72 ml popped popcorn
- 473.18 ml shoestring potatoes
- 236.59 ml mixed nuts
- Heat butter, seasonings, and worcerstershire sauce in saucepan.
- Put popcorn, shoestring potatoes, and nuts in large pan. Drizzle butter mixture over popcorn mixture and bake at 350 for 10 minutes, stirring once or twice. Cool.
I made this up for snacking yesterday and we enjoyed it. I could not find potato sticks anywhere so I subbed in pretzel sticks and I think it would be better with the potato sticks. Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Spring 2009.