Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
If you're looking for a popcorn recipe that's a little out of the ordinary, this is it.
Make and share this Harvest Popcorn recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups shoestring potatoes
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- Heat butter, seasonings, and worcerstershire sauce in saucepan.
- Put popcorn, shoestring potatoes, and nuts in large pan. Drizzle butter mixture over popcorn mixture and bake at 350 for 10 minutes, stirring once or twice. Cool.
I made this up for snacking yesterday and we enjoyed it. I could not find potato sticks anywhere so I subbed in pretzel sticks and I think it would be better with the potato sticks. Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Spring 2009.