1/1 Photo of Harvest Pizza
Color Guard Mom's Note:
I got this from a newspaper that was used as filler in my Fall Swap package. It looks really yummy in the photo on the newspaper page. Haven't tried it yet, but hope to soon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- all-purpose flour, for dusting the work surface
- 1 pizza dough, at room temperature
- 3 small potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small winter squash, peeled, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (blend) or 2 cups cheddar cheese (blend)
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Bring a large sauce pan of water to a boil. Scatter the cornmeal evenly over a baking sheet.
- 2On a lightly floured work surface using a rolling pin to roll out the pizza dough to roughly 12 inches round. Transfer the dough to the prepared baking sheet and set aside.
- 3Once the water has come to a boil, add teh potatoes and parboil for 2 minutes. Use a slotted spoon to transfer them to a kitchen towel or several layers of paper towels to absorb excess water. Repeat this process with the squash.
- 4Coat the pizza dough with the olive oil, then season with salt and pepper. Arrange the potato slices in an overlapping circle along the outside of the dough. Arrange the squash slices over the center of the pizza. Season again with salt and pepper.
- 5Spread the cheese evenly over the pizza, then sprinkle the rosemary. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cheese is lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Harvest Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.4
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 44.2 mg
- Sodium 359.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 15.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: