Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another easy and fast recipe from S&W.
Make and share this Harvest Peach Crisp recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (15 1/4 ounce) cans peach slices in heavy syrup, drained
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄3 cup old fashioned oats
- 1⁄3 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- Place fruit in a 1-quart shallow baking dish.
- Combine flour, sugar, oats, nuts and cinnamon. Mix in butter until crumbly, sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with ice cream if desired.
this is perfect when you need a quick dessert. I double the topping recipe, otherwise...just as is...YUMMY/.
This is wonderful! I wish I had a scoop of icecream to go with it! I scaled the recipe down and I subbed pecans for the walnuts because that's what I had. It was and is DELICIOUS!!! In Remembrance of Eddiebear- Bear'y Good Chabear!
Simple and delicious!! We enjoyed ours with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Thanks for sharing!!