Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Something diffrent to serve during the fall months.
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 1 1⁄2 cups salted peanuts
- 1 1⁄2 cups Reese's pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups candy corn
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- In a mixing bowl, mix until blended.
- Store in a mixing bowl or large ziplock bags until ready to serve.
I modified this recipe because there wasn't anything for the p.p. spice to "stick" to. Along with the chex cereal I added 2 cups of popcorn. Mixed that with a bit of melted butter and p.p. spice. I then mixed in the candy.