Pancakes topped with cranberries, apples and walnuts sauteed in a butter and spice mixture.
Make and share this Harvest Oven Pancake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Grease a 9-inch pie plate.
- Combine all batter ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Beat using an electric mixer for one minute.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cook all filling ingredients in a skillet until cranberries and apples have softened.
- Remove pancake from oven.
- If center has puffed, place a clean potholder or dishtowel on top and gently push down.
- Spoon filling into center of pancake.
- Serve immediately.