1/2 Photos of Harvest Oven Pancake
Charlotte J's Note:
Pancakes topped with cranberries, apples and walnuts sauteed in a butter and spice mixture.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- 2Grease a 9-inch pie plate.
- 3Combine all batter ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- 4Beat using an electric mixer for one minute.
- 5Pour batter into prepared pan.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Cook all filling ingredients in a skillet until cranberries and apples have softened.
- 8Remove pancake from oven.
- 9If center has puffed, place a clean potholder or dishtowel on top and gently push down.
- 10Spoon filling into center of pancake.
- 11Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Harvest Oven Pancake
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 472.7
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 87.6 mg
- Sodium 126.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 41.7 g
- Protein 6.8 g