1/2 Photos of Harvest Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
This is a copycat of Great Harvest's Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. They don't taste exactly the same, but I imagine that's because I don't have a flour mill to grind fresh flour! They do taste very similar though, and whether they're the real deal or not they are my very favorite chocolate chip cookies, with a rich caramel flavor to the dough. YUM!
My Private Note
big coo ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a small bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- 3Cream together the brown sugar and butter until well combined.
- 4Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each.
- 5Mix in the molasses, milk and vanilla.
- 6Take one cup of the rolled oats and grind them in a blender or food processor until it is the consistency of coarse flour.
- 7Add the ground oats and the remaining cup of rolled oats to the butter mixture and mix well.
- 8Now add the flour mixture and mix until combined.
- 9Stir in the chocolate chips until evenly distributed throughout the dough.
- 10Using a 1/4 cup scoop (my standard size ice cream scoop works well for this) or a measuring cup, scoop the dough onto ungreased cookie sheets 3 inches apart.
- 11Bake for 12-13 minutes until the edges are just starting to brown.
- 12Remove from oven and cool two minutes on cookie sheets.
- 13Remove from cookie sheets to cool completely on racks.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Harvest Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1577 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.7
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 39.1 mg
- Sodium 160.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 28.9 g
- Protein 3.7 g