1/2 Photos of Harvest Moon Chicken
1 hr 5 mins
From Martha Green's Cooking Things on our local public radio.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup prepared horseradish
- 1/2 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 cups white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces bacon, cooked crisp, coarsely chopped (1 cup)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- cooking spray
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Combine the mayonnaise, horseradish, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and cayenne in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Cover and chill.
- 3Spray a foil-lined baking tray lightly. Place the frozen chicken breasts in the pan and bake for 45 to 55 minutes, until done.
- 4Place breasts on an ovenproof platter. Top each breast with the horseradish mustard sauce. Sprinkle with the cheese and then the bacon pieces.
- 5Broil for 1-1/2 minutes or until the cheese is blended with the sauce and lightly browned. Just before serving, sprinkle each breast with paprika.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Harvest Moon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 665.1
- Calories from Fat 434
- Total Fat 48.2 g
- Saturated Fat 20.3 g
- Cholesterol 171.7 mg
- Sodium 1236.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 45.9 g