Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is one way to get your veggies! Makes great grilled cheese sandwiches. To Chef Maria, what kind of dehydrated soup greens did you use? Is your yeast within expiration? I just posted a pic of a recent loaf and it turned out great. I can be emailed.
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1⁄4 cup dehydrated soup greens
- 2 tablespoons dry milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- Measure carefully, placing all ingredients in bread machine pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Use the Basic/White cycle. Makes a 1 1/2 pound loaf.
My loaf fell so much I can almost use it as a soup bowl. I am not sure why.