Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
I found this recipe in a Casserole Cookbook.
Make and share this Harvest Hamburger Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes with juice, cut up
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sliced potatoes
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen lima beans, thawed
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In a mixing bowl, combine beef, onion, tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce and salt.
- Spoon into a greased 3 quart casserole.
- Layer the potatoes, flour, corn, lima beans and green pepper on top.
- Bake, covered for 45 minutes in a 375 degree oven.
- Sprinkly with cheese and continue baking, uncovered for 30 minutes longer.