Recipe by crazycookinmama
I found this recipe in the 10th Anniversary Edition of Taste Of Homes Family Favorites. It's a great one dish meal, and it was so tasty. I didn't have any canned tomatoes so I took fresh tomatoes and cut them up and added them. The worcestershire sauce made this dish!!!!
- 1 lb lean ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 cup minced onion
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes, with liquid cut up
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sliced potatoes
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen lima beans, thawed
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, combine beef, onion, tomatoes with liquid, worcestershire sauce and salt.
- Pat into a greased 3 quart casserole. Layer with potatoes, flour, corn, lima beans and green pepper.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and continue baking, uncovered, for 30 minutes.