Another delicious and healthy way to use up the end of season garden bounty. Use your favorite taco seasoning here. I like Basic Taco/Fajita Seasoning. Serve this in soft or hard shell tacos, with the standard taco garnishes.
- In a large non-stick skillet heat 1/2 tsp of oil over medium heat. Add ground turkey, salt and pepper to taste, and cook through until no longer pink. Remove to a bowl.
- Heat remaining oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic, onions, peppers, and zucchini. Cook until vegetables begin to soften, about 10 minutes.
- Mix in corn and cook another 5 minutes.
- Add 2 tablespoons of seasoning and mix. Add ground turkey, water, and remaining seasoning. Mix well.
- Add tomatoes, mix well, and cook until heated through.