Recipe by Falyn
Just a wonderfull recipe i found in my weekly grocery store flyer. I found this was very easy to make and is also good for begginers
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup ground toasted pecans, divided
- 3 tablespoons orange zest
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 egg
- 2 medium plums, thinly sliced
- 2 medium apples, thinley sliced
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat Oven 375°F.
- Beat butter and 1/3C sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add flour,beat until well blended.
- Spread dough onto bottom and 1 inch up sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and 1/4C sugar, Add 1/4c of the pecans,the orange juice and peel;mix well,Add eggs beat just until blended.
- Spread evenly onto crust; top with fruit.
- Drizzle with syrup;sprinkle with remaning 1/4C pecans.
- Bake 40 mins or until center is a;most set;Let stand 5 mins and cool before removing rim of pan.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.