Recipe by Binxi
This is a pretty Thanksgiving side dish that adds something special anytime. This recipe can easily be adapted for large gatherings. Happy Holidays & Enjoy! :)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn, drained
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil in medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Add garlic and onions, and cook, stirring occasionally, until translucent and soft, about 10 minutes.
- Drain black beans and reserve 1/4 cup of liquid. Add beans, reserved liquid and remaining ingredients to sauce pan and cook on medium, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and transfer to serving dish.