Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a hearty soup recipe that my brother in law introduced me to. It is very easy and I don't think I have met a person who does not like it. It is great served with some crusty bread or some piping hot corn bread.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 2 (15 ounce) cans whole kernel corn
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pinto beans
- 2 (15 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 lbs Velveeta cheese
- Brown ground beef with onions. Add salt and pepper to taste. drain.
- Mix in remaining ingredients. Do NOT drain the canned good.
- Heat until cheese is melted and soup is thoroughly heated.
Way to easy to be this good! You can whip this up and be serving it in less than 30 minutes. It's a meal-in one. Perfect for a quick hot lunch or dinner. I used lean ground turkey and added some cumin (just my preference) but otherwise stuck to the recipe. Thanx for sharing. It will be on my go-to list for quick meals.
Very spicy to me!
This was a great soup. Fast easy and a no brainer.