1/1 Photo of Harvest Chicken Salad
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 oranges
- 1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons stone ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 small garlic clove, pressed
- 1For dressing, zest one orange to measure 2 teaspoons zest.
- 2Juice oranges to measure 1/2 cup juice.
- 3Combine orange zest, mayonnaise, mustard, sugar, salt, black pepper and pressed garlic; whisk until smooth.
- 4While continuously whisking, add orange juice in a thin, steady stream; set dressing aside.
- 5For salad, place spinach in bottom of large serving bowl.
- 6Dice chicken and celery.
- 7Cut apples in half lengthwise; remove stems and seeds.
- 8Cut each apple half into small pieces.
- 9Chop onion.
- 10Layer chicken, celery, apples, onion, cranberries and pecans, if desired, over spinach.
- 11To serve, drizzle dressing over salad and toss to coat.
- 12Top with orange segments (if you want to add this, you will need at least 1 extra orange) and Whole-Grain Croutons, if desired.
- 13Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Harvest Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.0
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 21.4 mg
- Sodium 168.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 7.7 g