1/2 Photos of Harvest Caramel Corn
This is caramel corn with an holiday twist! It's very addictive! I love making this and putting in small decorative bags and give as gifts to friends and teachers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve the sugar, margarine, corn syrup and salt until firm ball stage.
- 2Remove from heat and add spices and baking soda.
- 3Pour over popcorn, stirring well.
- 4Spread evenly on baking sheet and bake at 250ºF 45-50 minutes stirring every 15 minutes until done.
- 6(Be careful-burns easily).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Harvest Caramel Corn
Serving Size: 1 (391 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.1
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 406.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 96.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 59.5 g
- Protein 4.3 g