Make and share this Harvest Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place cake mix in bowl.
- Substitute apple cider for whatever the water amount is that the cake box requires.
- Add eggs as required by cake mix.
- Mix well.
- Once batter is moist and mixed well, add pumpkin.
- Pour half of the batter into a greased and floured bundt pan.
- Sprinkle nuts, brown sugar and cinnamon over batter.
- Add remaining batter on top.
- Cook according to mix directions for bundt pan, about 30 to 35 minutes.
- Serve with whipped cream.