Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Delicious combination of Carrot cake and Cinnamon Spiced Apples. I created this cake on the spur of the moment and it turned out so great , that I thought I would share it.
- 1 (18 ounce) betty crocker carrot cake mix
- 21 ounces apple pie filling
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Heath candy bar, bits
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- Grease a 9x13 pan.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir until well combined. Batter will be thick.
- Spoon into the prepared 9x13 pan.
- Bake 35 minute or until tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serve with cinnamon flavored Whipped cream, or thawed Cool Whip flavored with a little brown sugar and cinnamon. Enjoy! :-) koechin/Ingrid.
- P.S. I find it helpful to chop the apples up a bit. it distributes them better. :-).
This was super yummy. Batter was very thick and was worried there wouldn't be enough liquid but just added a little extra muscle in the mixing and it turned out just fine. It was almost the consistancy of bread dough. Will definately make again and pass on the recipe. Thanks!