Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Cooking this in a crockpot saves the heat from the kitchen during the summer months...we like this with burgers grilled outside...even good cold....sometimes I use molasses instead of brown sugar.
- 15 ounces kidney beans, drained
- 15 ounces butter beans, drained
- 15 ounces pork and beans
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef, browned, drained
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- Place 2 tablespoons margarine in skillet. Cook onions until almost transparent, then combine all ingredients, blending well.
- Place in a slow cooker and heat on high setting for one hour or until heated through.