1/2 Photos of Harvest Baked Apples
These are the best baked apples I've ever had. They are almost like individual apple crisps, and of course they must be served with a good vanilla ice cream!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut all ingredients together in a bowl except apples. Place apples in a glass baking dish.
- 2Stuff each of them as full as you can get them with the oatmeal mixture, sprinkling the remainder over the tops.
- 3Bake in a 425°F oven for 20 min or till very soft.
- 4Serve while still warm with vanilla or caramel ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Harvest Baked Apples
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.4
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 100.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 61.9 g
- Protein 1.5 g