1/2 Photos of Harvest Baked Apples
These are the best baked apples I've ever had. They are almost like individual apple crisps, and of course they must be served with a good vanilla ice cream!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut all ingredients together in a bowl except apples. Place apples in a glass baking dish.
- 2Stuff each of them as full as you can get them with the oatmeal mixture, sprinkling the remainder over the tops.
- 3Bake in a 425°F oven for 20 min or till very soft.
- 4Serve while still warm with vanilla or caramel ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Harvest Baked Apples
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.4
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 100.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 61.9 g
- Protein 1.5 g