Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 40 mins
Old-world tradition meets new-world convenience in this quick and elegant dessert square. Bursting with the flavours of apples, cranberries, creamy cheese filling and a buttery streusel topping. you'll be giving thanks after just one bite!!
- 473.18 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 177.44 ml butter, melted
- 118.29 ml pecans, finely chopped
- 250 g package cream cheese, softened
- 300 ml caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk (regular or low-fat)
- 2 eggs
- 540 ml can apple pie filling
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 118.29 ml flour
- 1.23 ml ground cinnamon
- 59.14 ml cold butter
- 118.29 ml dried cranberries
- 78.07 ml pecans, chopped
- Combine graham crumbs with butter and pecans; press evenly onto parchment paper-lined 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy; beat in Eagle Brand and eggs. Pour over prepared crust. Spoon apple filling cream cheese layer.
- Combine brown sugar, flour and cinnamon. Cut in cold butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in cranberries and pecans. Sprinkle over apple layer.
- Bake in preheated 350F oven 35-40 minutes or until golden.