I haven't tried this yet. I'm posting it here for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 473.18 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 177.44 ml butter or 177.44 ml margarine, melted
- 118.29 ml finely chopped pecans
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 2 eggs
- 595.33 g can apple pie filling
- 118.29 ml firmly packed brown sugar
- 118.29 ml all-purpose flour
- 1.23 ml ground cinnamon
- 59.14 ml cold butter or 59.14 ml margarine
- 118.29 ml dried cranberries
- 78.07 ml chopped pecans
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and finely chopped pecans. Press evenly onto parchment paper-lined 13x9-inch baking pan.
- 3In medium bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- 4Add sweetened condensed milk and eggs. Pour over prepared crust.
- 5Spoon apple pie filling over cream cheese layer.
- 6In medium bowl, combine brown sugar, flour and cinnamon.
- 7Cut in cold butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 8Stir in cranberries and pecans. Sprinkle over apple layer.
- 9Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until golden. Do not overbake. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Harvest Apple Streusel Squares
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 537.4
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 107.9 mg
- Sodium 329.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 38.6 g
- Protein 7.5 g