I haven't tried this yet. I'm posting it here for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 473.18 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 177.44 ml butter or 177.44 ml margarine, melted
- 118.29 ml finely chopped pecans
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 2 eggs
- 595.33 g can apple pie filling
- 118.29 ml firmly packed brown sugar
- 118.29 ml all-purpose flour
- 1.23 ml ground cinnamon
- 59.14 ml cold butter or 59.14 ml margarine
- 118.29 ml dried cranberries
- 78.07 ml chopped pecans
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and finely chopped pecans. Press evenly onto parchment paper-lined 13x9-inch baking pan.
- 3In medium bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- 4Add sweetened condensed milk and eggs. Pour over prepared crust.
- 5Spoon apple pie filling over cream cheese layer.
- 6In medium bowl, combine brown sugar, flour and cinnamon.
- 7Cut in cold butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 8Stir in cranberries and pecans. Sprinkle over apple layer.
- 9Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until golden. Do not overbake. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Harvest Apple Streusel Squares
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 537.4
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 107.9 mg
- Sodium 329.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 38.6 g
- Protein 7.5 g