Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
I haven't tried this yet. I'm posting it here for safe keeping.
Make and share this Harvest Apple Streusel Squares recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 2 eggs
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup cold butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄3 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and finely chopped pecans. Press evenly onto parchment paper-lined 13x9-inch baking pan.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and eggs. Pour over prepared crust.
- Spoon apple pie filling over cream cheese layer.
- In medium bowl, combine brown sugar, flour and cinnamon.
- Cut in cold butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Stir in cranberries and pecans. Sprinkle over apple layer.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until golden. Do not overbake. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
I found this recipe on the Eagle Brand website. Since I love any kind of cheesecake I just had to try it. This is a wonderful dessert! I did not have any Pecans on hand so I just used Walnuts. It didn't seem to hurt any :) I also left the craisins out of the streusel topping. Will definitely make this again. Thanks for taking your time and sharing this recipe.