1/2 Photos of Harvest Apple Salsa with Cinnamon Chips
Something very different. A great appetizer or even dessert for Thanksgiving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Harvest Apple Salsa
- 1For the Cinnamon Chips-------------.
- 2Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 3Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl (I put this mixture in a spice bottle with holes so I could just sprinkle it on).
- 4Brush tortillas with water.
- 5Sprinkle sugar mixture evenly over both sides of tortillas.
- 6Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges; arrange on baking sheet.
- 7Bake 5- 7 minutes or until golden brown/crisp.
- 8Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- 9For the Harvest Apple Salsa-------------.
- 10Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- 11Add walnuts just before serving as it will turn the mixture brown.
- 12Chill overnight to create more juice.
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Harvest Apple Salsa with Cinnamon Chips
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.3
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 247.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 27.7 g
- Protein 6.1 g