Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
From the Yankee Harvest website, this tasty crisp has no flour in it. I make mine with pecans.
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 3 cups tart apples, diced,unpeeled (Granny Smith's)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1⁄2 cup dark brown sugar or 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or 1 cup pecans
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Mix cranberries, diced apples and white sugar.
- Spread mixture on bottom of buttered 9"x13" casserole dish.
- Mix together brown sugar, oats, nuts.
- Sprinkle over top of fruit.
- Dot top of casserole with butter.
- Bake at 325° for 1 hour.
- Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.