1/1 Photo of Harry's Zucchini Ginger Marmalade
1 hr 30 mins
This is my brother Harry's recipe (except for the addition of the ginger) and it is great flavored marmalade for toast or glaze a chicken with it. Economical and very tasty.If you don't like ginger leave it out this how his original recipe was. Harry's a good cook so trust me this is a great spread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Squeeze the juice from the fruit then shred the peels, remove the pith from peel before shredding Put all the ingredients, including juice into a large pot, sprinkle in the gelatin
- 2Bring to a boil and simmer for at least an hour.
- 3Ladle into sterilized pint jars.
- 4Seal, if not sealed water bath for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Harry's Zucchini Ginger Marmalade
Serving Size: 1 (3240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 833.4
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 17.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 215.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 206.7 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: