1/1 Photo of Harry's Coffee Break Cinnamon Cake
This is my brother's recipe and he says it's really good! I don't know cause he hasn't made it for me--Hint Hint.
My Private Note
nine x ...
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup nuts, chopped (pecan or walnut or almonds or all three mixed)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1Cream together sugar, vanilla and margarine.
- 2Add eggs and milk; beat well.
- 3Mix flour, baking powder and salt.
- 4Slowly stir in the dry ingredients (do not overhandle).
- 5Grease a 9x9-inch pan and pour in half of the batter.
- 6Top with half of the nut mixture.
- 7Pour in remaining batter.
- 8Top with remaining nut mixture.
- 9Bake in 375°F for about 25 minutes or until a knife comes out clean when inserted in the middle.
- 10Cool for 10 minutes and then remove from pan and cool on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Harry's Coffee Break Cinnamon Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1042 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3269.5
- Calories from Fat 1071
- Total Fat 119.0 g
- Saturated Fat 23.9 g
- Cholesterol 457.1 mg
- Sodium 3682.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 508.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.5 g
- Sugars 324.1 g
- Protein 58.3 g