Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick and simple butterbeer recipe that will please any Harry Potter fan or anyone looking for a delicious, creamy, and frothy beverage! Recipe is for 1 pint-sized glass but can easily multiply as needed. Includes reduced calorie and lower sugar alternatives.
- 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping (can use sugar free)
- 1⁄4 cup whipped topping, thawed (can use lite or fat free)
- 1 cup cream soda (can use diet)
- 2 -3 ice cubes
- Measure caramel topping into microwaveable pint size cup. Microwave caramel for about 10 seconds until runny.
- Add whipped topping and stir well to blend.
- Add desired amount of ice.
- Slowly pour cream soda into glass so the foam doesn't spill over. Stir well.
- Serve and enjoy!