Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Hogwart's Special! Recipe posted by request.
- 1⁄2 cup regular iced tea mix powder
- 1 cup orange breakfast drink mix, like Tang
- 1 1⁄2 cups white sugar
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Measure all ingredients into a clean dry jar.
- Stir or shake well.
- To serve: 2-3 heaping tsp with 1 mug hot water.
- Serve hot or chilled.
This is great! I'm pregnant so I had to use decaf tea, but it is soooo good. It tastes a lot like apple cider. I didn't have the problem of ingredients separating, it stayed well mixed the whole time. I will be using this for my Halloween party!
This was a hit at my teenage daughter's Harry Pottery book release party.
I loved this recipe. It reminds me of the spiced tea my mom used to make. I enjoyed it hot, but did not try it cold. A very good recipe as-is. Great for curling up and watching/reading your favorite Harry Potter adventure!