Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
A Hogwart's Special! Recipe posted by request.
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 cups thin pretzel sticks, broken into 1 inch pieces
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate sprinkles
- In a microwave safe bowl heat chocolate until JUST melted.
- Remove and stir in the raisins and pretzel pieces.
- Drop by T's onto waxed paper and sprinkle with chocolate jummies.
- Let stand until firm.
This was a big hit with my own Harry Potter fan. I made these for her to take to school to share with her friends on Halloween and once she shared with them what was inside they loved them too! Thanks for a great recipe Di.
Each of my girls (5 & 8) made a batch for their class. We replaced the raisins with mini marshmallows, but added one handful for the 5yo's class. (She tells me some of her friends like raisins...but not her! LOL) We also skipped the sprinkles. Thanks for the great recipe!!