- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1 quart apple cider
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl cream together the ice cream, butter, sugar and spices.
- Re-freeze mixture.
- In a medium pot heat apple cider to just Hot.
- Place 6 tall or 12 short glasses on counter.
- Scoop equal amounts of ice cream mixture into each glass.
- Pour hot cider on top and serve with spoons for stirring.