Recipe by Mysterygirl
I thought that this would be great with a Harry Potter doll to enter in our county fair. Print the "Wizard" version on one side of the recipe card and the "Muggle" version on the other!
Top Review by angelfan
This is so easy to make and everyone just loves it. It makes a large batch, I put it in zip lock bags. Only problem was it didn't last, had to make another batch! i used store brand chex and semi sweet chips. This would be great for a party mix or just snacking everyday.
- 1 cup red-hot candies (blood drops)
- 1 cup chocolate chips (snake eyes)
- 1 cup M&M's plain chocolate candy (owl eyes)
- 1 cup candy corn (chicken toenails)
- 1 cup raisins (ants)
- 2 cups pretzels (earthworms)
- 2 cups Chex cereal (cobwebs)