Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
I thought that this would be great with a Harry Potter doll to enter in our county fair. Print the "Wizard" version on one side of the recipe card and the "Muggle" version on the other!
- 1 cup red-hot candies (blood drops)
- 1 cup chocolate chips (snake eyes)
- 1 cup M&M's plain chocolate candy (owl eyes)
- 1 cup candy corn (chicken toenails)
- 1 cup raisins (ants)
- 2 cups pretzels (earthworms)
- 2 cups Chex cereal (cobwebs)
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Store in an airtight container.
This is so easy to make and everyone just loves it. It makes a large batch, I put it in zip lock bags. Only problem was it didn't last, had to make another batch! i used store brand chex and semi sweet chips. This would be great for a party mix or just snacking everyday.
My children loved this. I made it for their halloween parties at school. My daughter helped me shop for the ingredients and we chose Honeycombs for the spider webs and we couldn't find the cinnamon red hots so we had to use hot tamales. It was great. I put it in little zip lock bags and it was a hit. Thank you so much.
My kids loved this, and so did I. I printed up the Wizard recipe and taped it to the top of the bowl. What a great snack mix. Thanks for a great recipe Mysterygirl.