Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
An improvisation on the fictitious yet delicious-sounding drink from the Harry Potter series!
Make and share this Harry Potter Cold Butterbeer recipe from Food.com.
- ice cube
- 2 liters Coca-Cola
- 400 ml ginger beer
- 4 tablespoons toffee dessert topping
- 1 (36 g) packagebutterscotch flavoured Dream Whip (in the UK, Bird's Dream Topping) or 1 (36 g) packagebutterscotch flavouring added to Dream Whip (in the UK, Bird's Dream Topping)
- In a tankard, add 1 tbsp of toffee sauce.
- Add 2/3 tankard of coca cola.
- Add ice cubes.
- Top up nearly to the top with ginger beer.
- Whisk butterscotch dream whip for 2 minutes.
- Spoon whip mixture onto top of the soda mixture for a thick "head" effect.