Recipe by Chef Megan Dunn
Found this recipe online somewhere and made them for my HP Birthday party. They were a huge hit! They are very easy to make and can be made ahead of time!
- 510.29 g box chocolate cake mix
- 24 full sized marshmallows
- 85.04 g boxof instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 453.59 g container Cool Whip
- 354.88 ml milk
- food coloring (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- FOR THE CAKES.
- Mix up the cake mix according to the box.
- Grease and fill the muffin tins half way.
- Push one marshmallow into the center of each cup of batter.
- Bake according to the box.
- FOR THE FILLING.
- Mix the pudding like you are gonna make a pie rather than just pudding.
- Add the food coloring (I went with a dingy green).
- Fold the cool whip into the pudding.
- (You may want to refrigerate it so it will set up a little).
- Fill the cakes with your "potion" (I used a plastic bag to pipe it into each cake).
- Eat & Enjoy!