Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found this recipe online somewhere and made them for my HP Birthday party. They were a huge hit! They are very easy to make and can be made ahead of time!
- 1 (18 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 24 full sized marshmallows
- 1 (3 ounce) boxof instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- food coloring (optional)
- FOR THE CAKES.
- Mix up the cake mix according to the box.
- Grease and fill the muffin tins half way.
- Push one marshmallow into the center of each cup of batter.
- Bake according to the box.
- FOR THE FILLING.
- Mix the pudding like you are gonna make a pie rather than just pudding.
- Add the food coloring (I went with a dingy green).
- Fold the cool whip into the pudding.
- (You may want to refrigerate it so it will set up a little).
- Fill the cakes with your "potion" (I used a plastic bag to pipe it into each cake).
- Eat & Enjoy!
Made these for my daughter's birthday party! WAY easier than the other recipes i found that wanted me to try and hollow cupcakes out with a spoon! thank you!