Chef Megan Dunn's Note:
Found this recipe online somewhere and made them for my HP Birthday party. They were a huge hit! They are very easy to make and can be made ahead of time!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1FOR THE CAKES.
- 2Mix up the cake mix according to the box.
- 3Grease and fill the muffin tins half way.
- 4Push one marshmallow into the center of each cup of batter.
- 5Bake according to the box.
- 6FOR THE FILLING.
- 7Mix the pudding like you are gonna make a pie rather than just pudding.
- 8Add the food coloring (I went with a dingy green).
- 9Fold the cool whip into the pudding.
- 10(You may want to refrigerate it so it will set up a little).
- 11Fill the cakes with your "potion" (I used a plastic bag to pipe it into each cake).
- 12Eat & Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Harry Potter Cauldron Cakes!
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.5
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 4.2 mg
- Sodium 387.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 33.0 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white chocolate pudding mix