1 hr 25 mins
Philip Stirups's Note:
This is the simplest cake to make and the most fun. It make a nice birthday cake. Iam in a GCSE food technology class and think it is a brilliant recipe by Philip Stirups
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Do a basic victoria sponge- Cream the fat with the sugar then add the eggs.
- 2give a stir and then add flour and give as stir you now add your jelly beans.
- 3Grease to 17-20cm shallow cake tins and add greaseproof paper and cook at Gas Mark 6 for 20 minutes.
- 4When it has comes out join together and fill with jam.
- 5Now put the ready to roll icing over the top and put liquorice like a wand over the icing.
- 6Now blitz the jelly tots in a food proccessor and on the top of the cake put it so it looks like it is coming out of the wand.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Harry Potter Cake
Serving Size: 1 (360 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 494.1
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 677.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 38.3 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: