Recipe by Philip Stirups
This is the simplest cake to make and the most fun. It make a nice birthday cake. Iam in a GCSE food technology class and think it is a brilliant recipe by Philip Stirups
- 100 g self rising flour
- 100 g margarine
- 100 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 75 g jelly beans
- ready to roll icing
- 1 piece licorice
- 2 packets jelly tots
Directions See How It's Made
- Do a basic victoria sponge- Cream the fat with the sugar then add the eggs.
- give a stir and then add flour and give as stir you now add your jelly beans.
- Grease to 17-20cm shallow cake tins and add greaseproof paper and cook at Gas Mark 6 for 20 minutes.
- When it has comes out join together and fill with jam.
- Now put the ready to roll icing over the top and put liquorice like a wand over the icing.
- Now blitz the jelly tots in a food proccessor and on the top of the cake put it so it looks like it is coming out of the wand.