Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
I have no idea where the name originated... it's a Family Tradition for my honey and his siblings, another "Rosie" recipe that I'm posting for safe keeping. They are GREAT to serve as appetizers for a party.
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- lay party rye out on cookie sheet in a single layer.
- cut cheese slices in quarters so that each quarter will fit in the middle of each slice of party rye.
- top bread and cheese with one slice of pepperoni.
- bake about 7 minutes, till bubbly (not browned).
- serve with dijon mustard on the side.